Join Our Team
Why Work For Macquarie Business Accountants Pty Ltd?
At MBA we recruit outstanding professionals with a commitment to providing excellent service and advice to our clients.
Our staff are provided with opportunities to grow, personally and professionally, with quality assignments, training and support.
If you are interested in joining our progressive team and contributing to, and benefiting from, our success please complete our online application.
Client Services Assistant/Office Administrator
· Part time position
· Exposure to a broad range of office skills and training
· Excellent opportunity for long term career development
· Be part of a dynamic, professional environment
MBA is a progressive, boutique accounting and superannuation accounting firm located in Port Macquarie. We are seeking an experienced CSA/Office Administrator to join our great team.
About the role
This is a permanent part- time position working 3 full days a week with genuine potential for expansion and growth. It will provide the right candidate with excellent training, mentoring and long-term career development with potential for advancement into a managerial role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General reception & administration duties
- Provision of Corporate Secretarial Services
- Assistance with marketing activities including social media management
- Provision of backup/support to the Administration Manager
You will be a motivated, team player looking for a rewarding career and have the following attributes and skills:
- Experience in admin and reception
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate to advance level of proficiency with MS Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Experience with social media marketing & website maintenance
- Ability to manage appropriately sensitive information
- High level organisation skills including the ability to set priorities, manage variable workloads and show initiative
- Higher end management skills with a genuine desire to learn and grow
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume with an accompanying cover letter and any relevant supportive documents. Only applicants who meet the role requirements will be contacted.